Methodist Episcopal Church
To visit our U.A.M.E. Headquarters Website click here
Rev. Lamont C. Allen & First Lady Florencia Allen
49 Reverend Dr. Beasley Way
(Tompkins Avenue), Staten Island, NY 10304
Telephone (718) 273-2857 Email: Stapletonuame@gmail.com
Want to Help?
Click the hands
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Stapleton Union American Methodist Episcopal (UAME) Church. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site and how it is used.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Stapleton Union American Methodist Episcopal (UAME) Church maintains this site ("Site") for your personal information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other propriety notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Stapleton Union American Methodist Episcopal (UAME) Church, written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Stapleton Union American Methodist Episcopal (UAME) Church are superseded and have no force or effect.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted or subject to trademark protection, unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Stapleton Union American Methodist Episcopal (UAME) Church. The company neither warrants nor represents that your browsing of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Stapleton Union American Methodist Episcopal (UAME) Church.
2. While Stapleton Union American Methodist Episcopal (UAME) Church uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Stapleton Union American Methodist Episcopal (UAME) Church makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Stapleton Union American Methodist Episcopal (UAME) Church assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Stapleton Union American Methodist Episcopal (UAME) Church nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Stapleton Union American Methodist Episcopal (UAME) Church also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including but not limited to any data, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Stapleton Union American Methodist Episcopal (UAME) Church or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Stapleton Union American Methodist Episcopal (UAME) Church, and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Stapleton Union American Methodist Episcopal (UAME) Church, or the third party owner of such Trademark. Your misuse of the Trademark, or any content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Stapleton Union American Methodist Episcopal (UAME) Church will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. Stapleton Union American Methodist Episcopal (UAME) Church has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. Stapleton Union American Methodist Episcopal (UAME) Church may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.